Ok I just got married to an illegal immigrant and were wanting to go to a foreign country but I don't know if he can or not

Asked almost 3 years ago - Knoxville, TN

We live in the us In Knoxville Tennessee wanting to fly by plane to a foreign country other than Mexico what will he need and what website can we go to, to see what he needs to go please help my email is hfountain4@gmail.com

1. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . You will need to contact the embassy of the country in question to see what they require. However, upon leaving, your spouse will trigger a bar from the US.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.

2. Rahul Chakravartty

Pro

2

Answered . If your spouse is in the U.S. without proper documentation, when he leaves, he may not be able to re-enter legally for a long time.

Nevertheless, if you are traveling to a foreign country, the consulate or embassy for the country you are traveling to will let you know what type of document he will need.

You should consult with an immigration attorney before you travel if you plan on living in the U.S. with your spouse.

3. Norman Delton McKellar

Answered . Your scenario seems fraught with peril, and I would suggest that you immediately contact an immigration attorney to discuss your options. The real answer to your question cannot be given without receiving additional facts. Please consult with an immigration attorney PRIOR to leaving the country.

4. Curtis Frederic Pierce

1

Answered . What country is your spouse from? When did your spouse enter the United States? How did your spouse enter the Untied States? These are just some of the questions you need to go over with an exp'd immigration lawyer.