OK Attorneys, I need to know hat to do and how to do it right ?

Riverside, CA |

I have a medical device that reestablished blood flow to my semi dead bones. The VA orthopedic surgeons told me it was impossible to do. So i went to a Orthopedic civilian surgeon and he after a series of test / exrays /cat scans / said the same thing. It can't be done.

Well My device did. and I now have the VA surgeons wanting to know how I did it and want to inspect the device. . The question is this. Should I show it off to them without a signed NDA /NCA Non Disclosure agreement Non Competition Agreement?
If I do, can the VA use my technology that I developed to cut me out completely?
So what should i do? show it to them?
Get signed off first and then show it to them?
Just let them exam me and say its a miracle !! amen LOL

BTW, the device does it magic, ALL non invasively. Works great and work through distraction Histogenesis, and the technology is proven, Distraction Histogenesis is a real medical response and phenomena.

At a minimum you need a NDA and a patent attorney.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

RAPED ME!!!! AHHH!!!! HELP ME ASKER!!!!

MICHAEL'S PENIS!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is rough sex considered rape?

Thank you, now i have to find one. I will not show them the device as they wanted to see it at my appointment today. I had to beg them allow me to use it, instead of putting a full cast on my arm which they said 80-90 % of the people are not helped by a cast. But that was all they could do unless it was surgery to fuse all the wrist bone together. Well using my device, I removed the cast and in 30 days I have regained the use of my wrist and hand. Now i need another 4 weeks to grow the micro vascular tissue so the bone will heal and stay that way. I have actually regrown new breast tissue on my wife's chest, because of her mastectomy for cancer took a large portion of her (about tennis ball sized) left breast. Well she regrew a whole new breast and even her milk ducts replaced themselves. The / her surgeons / doctors could not explain how she did it. I told her not to say a word about it. but her MRIs of the breast shows a healthy young breast with muscle, fat and neurological tissue had regrown its self. She is thrilled, and I re-tuned the device i built for her and used it to clear my avascular necrosis of the lunate . AKA DEAD BONE DUE TO LACK OF BLOOD FLOW. Since I have done that, maybe this might work for diabetics who are losing their feet because of no blood flow? hummm that would be awesome if it worked for that also. Can you refer me to someone in Riverside CA who might be a good patent attorney?

I agree with Mr. Doland. If this device is as revolutionary as you suggest, it is worth a great deal of money, and the only way to protect it against piracy is to properly capture the intellectual property of the device by way of patents, and only share any of the proprietary information with those who are strictly limited by confidentiality agreements.

Good luck to you.

This answer should not be construed to create any attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship can be formed only through the mutual execution of an attorney-client agreement. The answer given is based on the extremely limited facts provided and the proper course of action might change significantly with the introduction of other facts. All who read this answer should not rely on the answer to govern their conduct. Please seek the advice of competent counsel after disclosing all facts to that attorney. This answer is intended for California residents only. The answering party is only licensed to practice in the State of California.

Thank you, now i have to find one. I will not show them the device as they wanted to see it at my appointment today. I had to beg them allow me to use it, instead of putting a full cast on my arm which they said 80-90 % of the people are not helped by a cast. But that was all they could do unless it was surgery to fuse all the wrist bone together. Well using my device, I removed the cast and in 30 days I have regained the use of my wrist and hand. Now i need another 4 weeks to grow the micro vascular tissue so the bone will heal and stay that way. I have actually regrown new breast tissue on my wife's chest, because of her mastectomy for cancer took a large portion of her (about tennis ball sized) left breast. Well she regrew a whole new breast and even her milk ducts replaced themselves. The / her surgeons / doctors could not explain how she did it. I told her not to say a word about it. but her MRIs of the breast shows a healthy young breast with muscle, fat and neurological tissue had regrown its self. She is thrilled, and I re-tuned the device i built for her and used it to clear my avascular necrosis of the lunate . AKA DEAD BONE DUE TO LACK OF BLOOD FLOW.

can you refer me to a good patent attorney?

I agree with Mr. Doland and Mr. Pederson. If you want to preserve your intellectual property rights to your invention, you must be very careful about protecting them. This means not discussing the product with anyone without a strong and binding NDA. As the other attorneys have mentioned, you should also consult with a patent attorney to determine if and to what extent your device is patentable.

Best of luck to you with the invention.

The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, and should not be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author, and Pham Law Group does not represent you as your attorneys until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both parties.

Thank you, now i have to find one. I will not show them the device as they wanted to see it at my appointment today. I had to beg them allow me to use it, instead of putting a full cast on my arm which they said 80-90 % of the people are not helped by a cast. But that was all they could do unless it was surgery to fuse all the wrist bone together. Well using my device, I removed the cast and in 30 days I have regained the use of my wrist and hand. Now i need another 4 weeks to grow the micro vascular tissue so the bone will heal and stay that way. I have actually regrown new fbreat tissue on my wife's chest, because of her mastectomy for cancer took her left breast. Well she regrew a whole new breast and even her milk ducts replaced themselves. The / her surgeons / doctors could not explain how she did it. I told her not to say a word about it. but her MRIs of the breast shows a healthy young breast with muscle, fat and neurological tissue had regrown its self. She is thrilled, and I re-tuned the device i built for her and used it to clear my avascular necrosis of the lunate . AKA DEAD BONE DUE TO LACK OF BLOOD FLOW.

Jeff Hoang Pham

Jeff Hoang Pham

I'm sorry, I do not personally know any patent attorneys that I could recommend you to. However, I would encourage you to browse this website for patent attorneys in your area---you really can find a lot of information about potential attorneys here. Again, good luck.