Ok. so i was informed from my children that my daughter was sexually assaulted. in turn i filed a cps report.

Tacoma, WA |
Filed under: Child abuse

as of now the case has been closed. i was informed that there are reverse allegations stating that in someway i have touched my daughter. ive never touched my children in any innapropriate way. on the weekend in question i was never once alone with my children. always with another adult. my current wife. what should i do? this is a serious matter that i now have to deal with and in no way a joking matter. i am very distrought at the moment due to this being reversed on me.

About all you can do is tell the truth. You may wish to consult with a criminal defense attorney.

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

How old is your daughter? I assume the child's older siblings informed you, if I understand you correctly? Who informed you about the "reverse allegations"? CPS? Have you been contacted by law enforcement? Sounds like you need an attorney big time. Feel free to contact my office for a free, no obligation consultation.

Jack Berner

DISCLAIMER: This answer is provided for general educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the attorney responding, and no attorney-client confidentiality. The law changes frequently, and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information provided in this answer is general in nature and may not apply to the factual circumstances described in your question. The applicable law and the appropriate answer may be different in the State or States where the relevant facts occurred. For a definitive answer you should seek legal advice from an attorney who (1) is licensed to practice in the state which has jurisdiction; (2) has experience in the area of law you are asking about, and (3) has been retained as your attorney for representation or consultation. Your question and the attorney’s answer may be used for promotional or educational purposes.

Child abuse topics