Ok. so i was informed from my children that my daughter was sexually assaulted. in turn i filed a cps report.

Asked almost 4 years ago - Tacoma, WA

as of now the case has been closed. i was informed that there are reverse allegations stating that in someway i have touched my daughter. ive never touched my children in any innapropriate way. on the weekend in question i was never once alone with my children. always with another adult. my current wife. what should i do? this is a serious matter that i now have to deal with and in no way a joking matter. i am very distrought at the moment due to this being reversed on me.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Answered . About all you can do is tell the truth. You may wish to consult with a criminal defense attorney.

    [In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

  2. Answered . How old is your daughter? I assume the child's older siblings informed you, if I understand you correctly? Who informed you about the "reverse allegations"? CPS? Have you been contacted by law enforcement? Sounds like you need an attorney big time. Feel free to contact my office for a free, no obligation consultation.

    Jack Berner

    DISCLAIMER: This answer is provided for general educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

36,028 answers this week

3,848 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

36,028 answers this week

3,848 attorneys answering