Ok. so i was informed from my children that my daughter was sexually assaulted. in turn i filed a cps report.

Asked over 3 years ago - Tacoma, WA

as of now the case has been closed. i was informed that there are reverse allegations stating that in someway i have touched my daughter. ive never touched my children in any innapropriate way. on the weekend in question i was never once alone with my children. always with another adult. my current wife. what should i do? this is a serious matter that i now have to deal with and in no way a joking matter. i am very distrought at the moment due to this being reversed on me.

1. Robert Daniel Kelly

Pro

Answered . About all you can do is tell the truth. You may wish to consult with a criminal defense attorney.

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

2. Yevgeny Jack Berner

Pro

Answered . How old is your daughter? I assume the child's older siblings informed you, if I understand you correctly? Who informed you about the "reverse allegations"? CPS? Have you been contacted by law enforcement? Sounds like you need an attorney big time. Feel free to contact my office for a free, no obligation consultation.

Jack Berner