OK sibling's plaintiff's lawyer to tell defendants in writing case is based on revenge, to suffer and not about loan?

Asked 11 months ago - Chicago, IL

They refuse to remove their judgement even though no assets exist and in bankruptcy. I work for minimum wage with no hope for return to original career due to economy change and age.They want me and wife to suffer because I can't pay back a loan from my late Mom's trust that only I took when had
fiduciary power. I did not think the economy and my age would effect getting a job to pay back? In mediation they were handed keys to condos but refused as it would have covered my personal loan. My wife had no knowledge of loan or how bills were paid as I was abusing booze and cheating on her and lied. She never should have been included as her inheritance from her Mom's death, paid legal fees.Garnishment of wages will force us on welfare which is not wanted.

1. Judy A. Goldstein

2

Answered . Although it appears you have a nasty situation, your comments are confusing and you have not asked a question.

2. Thomas O. Moens

2

Answered . Since you have not asked a question, it is difficult to know what you are asking. Are you saying the judgment was discharged in bankruptcy? If so, you would not need to be making payments. Give your bankruptcy attorney a call to help you clarify this.

3. J. Richard Kulerski

Answered . I do not know what your question is. However, keep in mind that you seem to have given rise to this problem when you helped yourself to your siblings' money.