Officer told me wrong reason for stopping and wrote different information on the ticket

Asked over 1 year ago - Whitehall, PA

The officer told me i turned without a green arrow which is not a crime, then wrote on the ticket that i ran a red light. This is not true because I began my turn as the light was turning yellow. I believe that if the turn is started while the light is green that it is still legal? Also I have reason to believe he was too far away to see my complete turn, is there any way I can argue my way out?

1. Robert C. Keller

4

Answered . Plead not guilty and ask for a hearing. To maximize your effort you may want to consider retaining a lawyer. Good luck.

2. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

3

Answered . Fight the ticket.

3. Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues advice, though he may something different at trial.