Obtaining a travel document after DACA approval. Have recent approvals pursued this?

Asked almost 2 years ago - New Haven, CT

What is a legitimate reason? Is the ten year bar in effect if a DACA applicant travels with the document. What are the risks?

1. Gintare Grigaite

2

1

Answered . It has to be a pretty urgent reason in order to be approved for the travel document, such as an extreme illness or life or death situation in your family. Consult with an immigration attorney in private about your options.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

1

1

Answered . DO NOT GET THE PERMIT if you were over 18-1/2 when you applied for DACA ... your legal ability to return may be at risk .... wait for the elections and announcements of policy interpretations early next year.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.