Asked almost 2 years ago - Woodland, CA

My boyfriend had gotten busted with drug.while in jail our local drug task and homeland servurity came with a contract promises they did not keep.now he is waiting to be deported

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Seth Andrew Weinstein

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need an immigration attorney to see if your boyfriend qualifies for relief.

    Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Practicing throughout Southern California
    (310) 707-7131

    This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient... more
  2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Without more information it is hard to advise you - how long has he been in the US? How did he enter? What is his completer criminal history? You should meet with an immigration attorney as soon as possible.

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more
  3. William A. Jones Jr.


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . you need the assistance of an immigration attorney so I will edit the practice area to reflect that. Your question begins with "NY". I'm assuming you are using the abbreviation for New York. If that is where this is happening you might want to repost your question to NY rather than Woodland CA and select the Practice Area Immigration. Good luck to you both.

One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,381 answers this week

3,226 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,381 answers this week

3,226 attorneys answering