NY

Woodland, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

My boyfriend had gotten busted with drug.while in jail our local drug task and homeland servurity came with a contract promises they did not keep.now he is waiting to be deported

1. you need the assistance of an immigration attorney so I will edit the practice area to reflect that. Your question begins with "NY". I'm assuming you are using the abbreviation for New York. If that is where this is happening you might want to repost your question to NY rather than Woodland CA and select the Practice Area Immigration. Good luck to you both.

2. Without more information it is hard to advise you - how long has he been in the US? How did he enter? What is his completer criminal history? You should meet with an immigration attorney as soon as possible.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

3. You need an immigration attorney to see if your boyfriend qualifies for relief.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Practicing throughout Southern California
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.