NVC DOES ANYONE HAPPEN TO KNOW HOW MUCH IS THE IMMIGRANT VISA FEE APPROX JUST WANT TO GET AN IDEA

San Bruno, CA |

IMMIGRATION VISA FEE FROM THE DEPT OF STATE .

1. We would need to know more about your situation. Depends what classification you are looking for (employer or family). Further fees may apply after the visa is granted (adjustment of status, for example).

www.gassonlaw.com - Disclaimer: This a general answer to your legal question. Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider this information to be legal advice.

2. $230

You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to thoroughly review your situation. Nothing in this post should be considered legal advice and no attorney-client relationship has been established.

3. Ms. Gasson is correct, the new fee structure is different for different visa types.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.