Notice of Sale

Asked about 3 years ago - Redmond, WA

! week ago was my Thirty (30) days after the Notice of Default
When can I expect a "Notice of Sale." and will it be taped to my door or mailed to me. I know a lot of people are in foreclosure but I live in a condo complex and I am not keen on my neighboors knowing my business.

State = Washington

1. David A. Leen

1

Best Answer

Answered . The posting of the notice is required by law to insure that all proper parties know of the foreclosure and have an opportunity to stop it or exercise other options. You can take it down, however, right away. You will also get the same notice by mail and certified mail.

2. Robert Daniel Kelly

Pro

Answered . I've seen notices taped to people's doors.

[Due to the limited format of Avvo, this is not "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

3. Darcel Andrel Lobo

Answered . It really depends on the lender. Some lenders will issue the Notice of Sale immediately after the 30 days have passed, others don't do anything for months. I've seen both scenarios. If and when the lender does decide to issue the Notice of Sale, it wille posted to your front door.