Skip to main content


Sanford, FL |

this is on my husbands case under clerk of the court records he has a felony charge for trafficing & conspiracy

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Perhaps your husband wrote a letter to the judge which is not advisable. Your husband should not be writing letters to anyone and hopefully has a lawyer who is representing him.

    If you want to actually see the correspondence you can go to the clerk office and pull his file. Unfortunately the Seminole county clerk does not currently have documents online.

    Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-228-3838 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at and put AVVO in the subject line.

  2. Your husband must have sent a letter to the judge, clerk or prosecutor. He should not do this again. The only person he should speak with is his lawyer. Most local attorneys offer a free consultation.

    Although AVVO answers provide a starting point, nothing replaces the opinion of a qualified DUI defense attorney knowledgable about the Judges and prosecutors near you. You should consult a local lawyer for legal advice.

  3. NEVER NEVER NEVER should a defendant write the judge or prosecutor. Handle everything through his attorney or public defender.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics