Notice of decision by judge form(s)c-8.1 are resolved in favor of medical providers also pursuant rule325-1.25

11373 |
Filed under: Litigation

I over looked at this notice of decision what is 325-1.25 thus I will have surgery L5s1 . If everything goes well after sergery do I still get the same 200.00 a week pro rate ? & can it change there a lower amount by nysif ' I will like to thank you all for your answers its help me a lot"

You need to talk to your work comp atty.or state disability lawyer.

I agree with Mr. Kopelson. Your should speak to your worker's comp attorney.

If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.

This is an issue for a Worker's Comp Attorney, check for one in your area on AVVO.

Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client privilege is created by this communication. Attorney is licensed in California only.

Litigation topics

Recommended articles about Litigation