Not received L2 extension approval notice for kids

Asked about 1 year ago - Charlotte, NC

My company applied for my L1 extension and L2 extension for my wife and 2 kids. My L1 and my wife's L2 got approved and we both received the approval notices. But we did not get approval notices for my kids. If my family has to leave US, is this approval notice for kids mandatory? Will the L2 application receipt show my wife as well as my kids names so that atleast we can prove we had applied for their extensions?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . Your children's names should appear on your wife's Notice of Approval.

2. Anu Gupta

Pro

1

Answered . Your children may be listed on your wife's L2 approval notice. If not, you should ask the attorney who filed to follow up with the CIS.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You need to discuss this with the attorney who handled the matter for your employer.