Not my casual run!

Asked 12 months ago - Dallas, TX

So I was going for my morning jog. Passing by my neighbour, who was doing knitting and wearing pink, I tripped and fell flat on my back leg and sprained it. I shouted and found the source of the problem. That person put his shoe print on the wet cement before it was dry. I'm going to sue him. Do you think it's a good idea to sue him over this?

1. John Gus Zgourides

7

Answered . You sprained your back when you tripped on a depression in the concrete while jogging by looking at your neighbor instead of the ground? You need a really, really good lawyer!

John Zgourides
    www.zgourides.com

2. Gary T. MacInnis

6

Answered . No!

Pro

7

Answered . Retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate

4. David Ian Schoen

Pro

6

Answered . Believe it or not there are actually people with real issues that want real answers. There is no place for homophobic posts like this and your other one.

5. Jeffrey Mark Adams

6

Answered . Seriously? You are the sole cause; I submit. Not a very nice post.

6. C. Donald Briggs III

Pro

5

Answered . You should speak with your neighbor's insurance company.

7. David J. McCormick

5

Answered . Take your trolling to another forum!!

8. Don Karotkin

3

Answered . No. It would be a waste of your time, money and effort.

9. Josh P Tolin

4

Answered . How do you know who put the footprint in the wet cement unless you saw it. If you saw it, you should have known it was there. If you don't know it was his footprint, good luck proving it. I think your chances of prevailing are slim at best.