Not my casual run!

Dallas, TX |

So I was going for my morning jog. Passing by my neighbour, who was doing knitting and wearing pink, I tripped and fell flat on my back leg and sprained it. I shouted and found the source of the problem. That person put his shoe print on the wet cement before it was dry. I'm going to sue him. Do you think it's a good idea to sue him over this?

You should speak with your neighbor's insurance company.

Believe it or not there are actually people with real issues that want real answers. There is no place for homophobic posts like this and your other one.

Seriously? You are the sole cause; I submit. Not a very nice post.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

Take your trolling to another forum!!

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

You sprained your back when you tripped on a depression in the concrete while jogging by looking at your neighbor instead of the ground? You need a really, really good lawyer!

John Zgourides
www.zgourides.com

Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services. See http://zgourides.com for more information.

Retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate

No!

No lawyer-client relationship exists. This answer is intended for discussion purposes only. You must obtain legal advice from your own attorney.

How do you know who put the footprint in the wet cement unless you saw it. If you saw it, you should have known it was there. If you don't know it was his footprint, good luck proving it. I think your chances of prevailing are slim at best.

No. It would be a waste of your time, money and effort.