Not disclosing Flood damage in a home that we purchased? I purchased a home back in January 2011 and all of the Buyer/Seller

Boca Raton, FL |

Agreements never disclosed flood damage - when i went for new insurance policy back in May 2012 - i was turned down and was told there was 4 years worth of claims against my home. Do I have a case against realestate broker or past seller

1. Probably -- state law requires this information to be disclosed. Also, did you have a home inspection prior to the purchase? If so, that company may also be liable. You will need to consult with a real estate attorney in your area.

This communication is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship. It is always recommended you consult an attorney in person to discuss your case. The Law Offices of Stage & Associates practices state-wide and represents homeowners and community associations. Please visit our website at www.stagelaw.com.