Nonimmigrant waiver after being found guilty of fraud

Asked over 2 years ago - San Leandro, CA

A US consulate found me to have enclosed a fake letter to support my H1B petition, and denied me the visa. My wife is in America, working on H1B status and our toddler son who is US born is there too. This just happened a few months ago. Do I have any chance to get a waiver if I apply now?

1. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You will most likely need a waiver.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

2. Rebekah Bell Rodriguez

Answered . Can you not join her as a derivative to her H-1B petition? You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney to help you, preferable someone with experience in H-1B's.

3. Gintare Grigaite

Answered . Findings of fraud are a serious matter, and you may require a waiver. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney on this matter.