Nonimmigrant waiver after being found guilty of fraud

San Leandro, CA |

A US consulate found me to have enclosed a fake letter to support my H1B petition, and denied me the visa. My wife is in America, working on H1B status and our toddler son who is US born is there too. This just happened a few months ago. Do I have any chance to get a waiver if I apply now?

Can you not join her as a derivative to her H-1B petition? You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney to help you, preferable someone with experience in H-1B's.

Findings of fraud are a serious matter, and you may require a waiver. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney on this matter.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite at 646-407-2331. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

You will most likely need a waiver.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.