Non Disclosure of Criminal Records

Asked almost 3 years ago - Houston, TX

A criminal record in l998 became probation. But the record was not removed. So the person sets a hearing to remove it. The clerk insist the person get an attorney...and gives advice UNSOLICITED...Falfurrias. The clerk after 3 mailing can't find the documents. The scenario goes on and on... Finally, the certified by the State Rep cannot be ignored. Hearing scheduled. Judge Terrell declares money is owed way back from l998. NO--it wasn't. E X T O R T I O N Who deals with that? Criminal and since it is extortion and not incompetence: what court and what type of attorney could file on the extortion plot?

1. Cynthia Russell Henley

Answered . Your question makes no sense. If the person did not receive and successfully complete deferred adjudication probation, then the person is not entitled to nondisclosure. If the person still owed money on a probation which was discovered as a result of an attempt to seal records from 1998, I do not see how they could still try to collect on that since they no longer have the power to revoke the probation.

2. Mark Anthony Correro

Answered . I have no idea what question you are asking. If a person is placed on deferred probation and successfully completes it, the case will be dismissed. Then the process is to file for a sealing of the records. This will keep your record clean.

3. Rosario Stornello

Answered . Your question is not clear. please clarify what you are asking. Only a successfully completed Deferred adjudication probation can be sealed.