Non custodial parent wants medical details about Son and Custodial parent is not providing.? What should I Do?

Asked 7 months ago - Lexington, KY

Hi I'm non custodial parent with 5 year old son who has hole in the heart. Now custodial parent moved to west coast and not providing medical details/ Physician details of my son.
I'm curious to know how is my son's medical health doing. Please advise what should I Do ?

1. Jonathan Clark Baird

Pro

1

1

Answered . File a motion with the court that decided custody and ask for order giving you access to medical records and medical providers. Even though you aren't entitled to make decisions on medical care you should have access