NOID notice

Asked almost 2 years ago - Davenport, IA

I just received a NOID notice and it has not mentioned any documents to be provided.The only thing it asked me for is prove your marriage during these 30 days.What would u offer me to prove my marriage is real.Thanks

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . What type of application did you file? Was it a marriage based visa petition? if so, any joint documents that would tend to prove the bona fide nature of your marriage. If you are unsure of what those are you should consult with an attorney.

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You really need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  3. Lalita Haran

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . Whatever type of application you filed is at the risk of being denied unless you provide evidence of your marriage relationship. While such documentation is done routinely in marriage based permanent residence cases it should be done well in your case because your application is at risk of being denied. Please consult an attorney for help. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel, IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,858 answers this week

2,978 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,858 answers this week

2,978 attorneys answering