NOID notice

Davenport, IA |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

I just received a NOID notice and it has not mentioned any documents to be provided.The only thing it asked me for is prove your marriage during these 30 days.What would u offer me to prove my marriage is real.Thanks

1. What type of application did you file? Was it a marriage based visa petition? if so, any joint documents that would tend to prove the bona fide nature of your marriage. If you are unsure of what those are you should consult with an attorney.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. You really need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. Whatever type of application you filed is at the risk of being denied unless you provide evidence of your marriage relationship. While such documentation is done routinely in marriage based permanent residence cases it should be done well in your case because your application is at risk of being denied. Please consult an attorney for help. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel, IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com