NOID notice

Asked over 1 year ago - Davenport, IA

I just received a NOID notice and it has not mentioned any documents to be provided.The only thing it asked me for is prove your marriage during these 30 days.What would u offer me to prove my marriage is real.Thanks

1. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Answered . What type of application did you file? Was it a marriage based visa petition? if so, any joint documents that would tend to prove the bona fide nature of your marriage. If you are unsure of what those are you should consult with an attorney.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You really need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. Lalita Haran

Answered . Whatever type of application you filed is at the risk of being denied unless you provide evidence of your marriage relationship. While such documentation is done routinely in marriage based permanent residence cases it should be done well in your case because your application is at risk of being denied. Please consult an attorney for help. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel, IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com