No response received from regional school district attorney - what next? - NJDOE has received response; I have not.

Asked 11 months ago - Buena, NJ

I found it necessary to file a petition pro se with the NJ Department of Education naming the principal of the high school and the school district superintendent for violations to NJSA 18A:25-2, NJSA 18A:37-2, & NJAC 6A:16-7.2 at the very least. State replied with a dkt. no. + date + gave a 10 day extension until 10/10/2013. I talked to Controversies and Disputes the late afternoon of 10/10 and today. They sent it to Admin. Law Friday - on its way to S. Jersey today (I called S. Jersey also; I have OAL dkt #). I have gotten NO response or any notices via USPS. State says they have proof that it has been sent to me, I have no response.
I feel that this neglect coincides with my complaint! Letter from their attorney states, "...unsure if a copy had actually been filed with the DOE."

I am also looking to file a complaint with regard to the Principal breaking my child's First Amendment right of freedom of speech. This has to be settled before I can file anything regarding the First Amendment.

1. Peter Joseph Lamont

Pro

Answered . Your case is complex and should not be attempted without the assistance of an attorney. When suing a municipal entity there are a number of strict requirements, such as serving a notice of tort claim. If you believe you have a claim, please contact an experienced attorney.