No contract breach of contract duty to loyalty

Asked about 1 year ago - Paris, TN

I am being sued for breach of contract, duty to loyalty without a contract, without a non-disclosure, and without a no compete contract on the grounds of I breach a non-existent contract when I informed my patients I was leaving this company to start my own clinic

1. Robert V Cornish Jr.

3

Answered . This could be messy. Are you sure you didn't sign anything? Did you receive an employment manual that could construed as a contract? Yes, you need to an attorney right away, but be prepared for protracted litigation.

2. Robert J Adams Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . First get a lawyer. I assume they are alleging torturous interference.