No Contact Order

Asked about 1 year ago - West Palm Beach, FL

I Petitioned for and was granted a temporary "no contact order" against my ex. Although it doesn't state whether he is to abstain from timesharing, it does state that he is not to go to the schools where the children attend. Does this generally mean that he does not have timesharing during the period of the order and isn't allowed to contact the children?

Thanks!

1. Tami Lane Augen

Pro

4

Answered . I agree with both of my colleagues, an attorney would need to review the order to be able to give you the answer to this question.

2. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

3

Answered . You know that in order to tell you what an order says we must read it. In order to comment upon it, we must read it. Hopefully, all of your questions will be cleared up when you have a hearing in the near future.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,
  3. Scott Michael Weiss

Pro

3

Answered . Need more information than you are giving. Generally, if the no contact order is for him to stay away from you he is still entitled to timesharing. You should contact an attorney and have him/her review what the order says.

4. Joseph Gufford III

Pro

2

Answered . I'm not sure what you mean by a "no-contact" order. If you mean a domestic violence injunction, it should specify whether there is any timesharing or not with the kids.

5. Justin Gary Hausler

1

Answered . It means exactly what the order says. If he has problems with it, such as it does not allow for him to exercise time-sharing, he needs to get something filed in Family Court.