No BAC given

Asked over 1 year ago - Fort Worth, TX

No alcohol on BT, Officer made me sign paper that said I refused both BT and Bac test. I took two BT tests and was never asked for blood. Have a neurological disorder that prevents me from passing eye test.

1. Bart Charles Craytor

4

Answered . How did the officer "make you sign paper"? Are you referring to the portable field breath test units when you say you took two BT's? Your posting does not contain a question, but certainly raises some.... Get a Criminal Defense/DWI attorney promptly to begin working your case and reviewing the documentation. You only have 15 days from the date of arrest to request an administrative hearing. Good Luck

2. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

4

Answered . It sounds like your defense attorney will have some issues to work with. You haven't asked a question.

3. Robert Sterling Guest

Pro

3

Answered . You need to speak with a local defense lawyer. I am confused by the events you are describing. The breath test that you would sign a refusal for is not the portable breath test. Are you saying you took the portable breath test? Or took a test on the intoxilyzer?

You only have 15 days from the date of your arrest to challenge your license suspension. You should contact a local DWI lawyer immediately to assist.

4. Jonathan A. Zendeh Del

Pro

3

Answered . It sounds like you need an experienced DWI defense lawyer. The state's case may have some big holes in it. Did you do any field sobriety tests? You may not have been an HGN ("follow my pen") test candidate because of your neurological disorder.