New Immigration Law? Help?

Asked over 2 years ago - Dallas, TX

I'm wondering if that law will help me. Is that I been in the U.S. since I was one year old, and now I'm 19 years old & never been out of the U.S. , I have went to school since kindergarten & graduated high school & received my high school diploma, I haven't done any crimes. I haven't started college , cause it's kind of to expensive for me. But honestly I really want to start college & start a career ! Will this law help me out ? Will i be approve for it? How much will it cost?

1. Javier G Pineda

4

Best Answer

Answered . You appear to qualify. You can read about it at http://www.dhs.gov/ynews/releases/20120612-napo.... According to the announcement the policy is effective immediately, however USCIS will not start accepting applications until August. See a lawyer before you do anything to understand what is at stake. You need to discuss the risks, given that everything may change in November. You need to wait for further guidance to know the process and procedure.

2. Karen-Lee Pollak

3

1

Answered . Based on the limited information provided; you do seem to qualify. We should know more about where to files and fees within the coming weeks

3. Deborah Lynne Karapetian

3

1

Answered . You appear to be qualified and so it should help you. Keep watching for more information.

4. Isaul Verdin

1

1

Answered . You seem to qualify. Go ahead and contact an immigration lawyer to start organizing your paperwork.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC
    Dallas, TX