New H1b Application

Asked almost 2 years ago - Newark, DE

I am currently on H4

I had applied for H1b in 2012 but it got denied.

I am planning to re-apply for a new h1b in 2013. Do we need to mention anywhere while filing that the new H1b was denied earlier ?
Also is the denial reason needed ?

1. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . It is the employer who files H-1B petitions.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

2. Stephen D. Berman

2

Answered . It would be worthwhile to address any issues in the prior denial.

3. Adam Michael Solow

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Your employer needs to contact an experienced immigration lawyer to help you with your H1B