New H1b Application

Newark, DE |

I am currently on H4

I had applied for H1b in 2012 but it got denied.

I am planning to re-apply for a new h1b in 2013. Do we need to mention anywhere while filing that the new H1b was denied earlier ?
Also is the denial reason needed ?

It is the employer who files H-1B petitions.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

It would be worthwhile to address any issues in the prior denial.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

I agree with my colleagues. Your employer needs to contact an experienced immigration lawyer to help you with your H1B

Recommended articles about Employment