Needing some help with obtaining a picture id

Asked over 1 year ago - West Palm Beach, FL

I've recently applied for DACA and received my appointment notice for the biometrics. On my notice it states that I will need a picture id. I contacted the Mexican consulate to try and obtain one through them and was told that in order to get a matricula or passport I would need a picture id (the reason that I got in contact with them in the first place). What could I do to obtain one?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . This is one question where AVVO will not be able to help; you need to figure out a way to break the vicious cycle; We will not be able to resolve this issue with any of the actors involved

2. Michael Hugh Carlin

3

Answered . Have you tried to obtain a photo ID from the state where you live? If you are not able to obtain any photo ID, then you should attend the biometrics appointment with your biometrics notice, a complete copy of your DACA application, and any forms of ID that you have. Officials will decide whether to take your biometrics or not. They probably will take your biometrics. You should consult with an immigration attorney near you for the best chance of success.

3. Elliot M.S. Yi

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Consult with an immigration attorney about this matter.