Need Urgent Help finding an Attorney in WA (Seattle) for an indecent exposure case.

Seattle, WA |

A friend is currently in jail after being arrested for indecent exposure (accused of masturbating). He has old (2006) prior record on indecent exposure, which he was stupid enough not to fight, reasoning that no jail time was upon him at that time.
I am trying to help finding good EXPERIENCED in sex crimes (and indecent exposure in particular) lawyer to represent him. Can anyone recommend an attorney who would not just take the case, but who has a record of defending these particular types of charges?

1. I'd be happy to speak with your friend and see if I can help.

2. We have 20 years experience defending similar cases. Please feel free to visit our website or give me a call. Www.krupaclarklaw.com

3. There are several attorneys on this site, Avvo that have the experience you are seeking. I am from Moses Lake which is ways away so I assume he will be getting an attorney from on the coast. Good Luck and if you need to contact me do so.