NEED TOP MAJOR LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTY, that will get paid at the end of the case. I'm a RN extremely sick. LOST MY HOME &

Asked 9 months ago - Brookhaven, NY

Wages from NYS MEDICAID due to his error of not filing PRIOR APPROVALS..$300 to 350 thousand no small issues. Partner taking Bar the end of February, he can explain case. I'm RN major accidents CONCUSSIONS extremely sick, can't work 17 mos.
Lost my home have retainer, never signed in with court. Never answered.
Medicaid case never filed prior approvals so I never got paid. He filed for index number and never filed through.
Have retainer refused bill for 13 months, I'm paying. Have not filed filed with the Grievance department as yet. BY NEXT MONTH WILL LOSE STATUE OF LIMITATION TO SUE.
NEED A PIT BULL and only cares about WIN.Bar gave me a atty with no registration 4 years.
HELP I NAVE MAJOR CONCUSSION, one month an it to late to file suit... Partner to new to handle case...HELP please.

WAS NOT BANK FORECLOSURE . I purchased the Real Estate and this atty never filed with the COUNTY CLERKS office.
Partner can't file care nor do the case he will be a new attorney. Better than me to explain the LEGAL MALPRACTICE issues. I'm extremely sick from two major accidents. 1 slip and fall and another auto accident..
Please I need a pit bull, someone only interested in winning...Statue of Limitation almost up.. Can I file for INDEX NUMBER to allow me more time.? I'm to sick to completely function brain whys. Concussions are extremely hard to see but don't function and unable to work at all and I love to. I worked 16/7 most time

HOW ABOUT ONLY ANSWERING IS LEGAL MALPRACTICE IS YOUR SPECIALTY OR IF YOU KNOW AN EXCELLENT ONE.. I DON'T NEED PERSONAL INJURY ATTYS OR REAL ESTATE ATTY THAT WANT EXTRA POINTS ON AVVO

1. Brian C. Pascale

Pro

6

1

Best Answer

Answered . Legal Malpractice falls under the realm of Personal Injury and Malpractice attorneys. The problem with Legal Malpractice Claims is that you need to essentially prove to cases. (1) That the injuries sustained would have amounted to a recovery; and (2) that had it not been for the other attorney's malpractice you would have recovered that money. Have you been diagnosed with any traumatic brain injury or other head injury besides a concussion? If you were not able to work for 17 months I would believe there is more to it then that. Have you had a Brain MRI, or better yet, a 3T Brain MRI?

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

4

Answered . A lot more information is needed. What do you mean by Medicaid not paying wages? Medicaid pays medical bills. Do you have reason to think the lawyer has malpractice insurance? Why have you waited so long?

3. David Ian Schoen

Pro

4

Answered . The Suffolk County Bar Association has an excellent referral service for those in your position. I would recommend immediately contacting them and getting. the names of several attorneys that may fit the bill

Pro

5

Answered . You have come to the right site to find a lawyer. Avvo has a great "find a lawyer" tool.

5. Stacy L. Thompson

1

Answered . Given the fact that the Statute of Limitations is expected to run next week it is imperative that you contact a skilled, New York, Medical Malpractice attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights.