Skip to main content

Need to locate a registered agent for Fannie Mae in Virginia

Newport News, VA |
Filed under: Real estate

Need registerd agent for Fannie Mae in Virginia for service of legal process

Attorney Answers 1


We use this site to find RA's in Virginia:

If the link won't work for whatever reason, google "Virginia State Corporation Commission" and find the "clerk's information system." From there, you can access "entity information" to find the RA. You may have to do some looking around, because the SCC groups entities by entity type -- Corporations, LLC's, etc. I imagine Fannie Mae is a "corporation." Good luck!

Scott J. Golightly

Disclaimer: I am a VA attorney and only licensed in that state. This answer is general in nature and should not be relied on as legal advice. Nothing in this answer creates an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics