Need to find a good lawyer in Miami-Dade for criminal defense. Please advice.

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Criminal defense

This is my first time misdemeanor. Case hearing is in the middle of April. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. Contact my office or my 24 hour number to set up a free initial consultation.

2. You should interview two or three lawyers who practice criminal defense. Meet them in their offices and bring any paperwork you have with you. If you have a witness it would be a good idea to ask your witness to come with you to the meetings. This way the attorney will have a good idea about your case and will be able to advise you. If its your first offense and no one objects, the state will usually allow you to enter into a diversion program. Once the program is completed (usually a class or two) the state will dismiss the charges against you. You can give me a call at (305) 374-3998 and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have over the phone. Good luck!

3. Call for free consultation: 305-947-1919