Need to file Notice of Pending Action what pleading document is needed to get judges ok so I can file@ recorders

Asked over 1 year ago - Long Beach, CA

I have filed my complaint to Quiet title, and know need to file Notice o Pending Action , since I do not have a attorney as of yet ,but lan on having one represent me during court I need a attorney's signiture or judges ok to record the Notice. I guess this is new procedure because the clerk at the court house told me to just file it at county recorders office and bring it back,however the recorders office said the same thing Im trying to explain here any help would be great thanks matt

1. Lloyd Stewart Mann

Pro

Answered . You are definitely correct to be thinking about retaining an attorney to help you with the Notice of Pending Action. (Lis Pendens). The statute requires exact compliance. For example, there are notice provisions, and if you do not correctly and timely give notice to the person impacted by the Lis Pendens, it can later become subject to being quashed. (Removed). The best course of action, therefore, is to retain a real estate litigation attorney. Best of luck.

2. Michael Raymond Daymude

Answered . This is a repost. See my answer to your prior question.