Need to file compaliant or law suite aganist my employer

Asked 12 months ago - Boston, MA

I want to file a complaint against my employer. He given me fake client
certificate(letter) and also he charged 6000$ for visa fee where he has to do with free of cost and also illegal. Because of fake client letter the us embassy refused my visa for life time.Now i lost the chance of coming to usa for life time ban

How to proceed case against my employer. Since Iam in India i cant meet you personally but iam available on telephone or email

Can i file a a case against my employer?

1. Deborah Gwen Roher

Pro

1

Answered . I think you will find it difficult to hire a lawyer who cannot meet you personally. Speaking for myself, I would not undertake to represent a client under those circumstances.

If the employer committed fraud in connection with a visa program -- and if you were not complicit in the fraud -- you may want to report it to the U.S. Attorney's office in Boston. Immigration-related fraud is a federal offense.

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . You may find it useful to contact one of the many attorneys in India who are licensed to practice in the US or who are members of a firm with an immigration law practice in the US.