Need to file a Petition for removal of current executor.

Philadelphia, PA |

Executor named in will renounced in favor of current executor. Current executor is not able to serve - original executor now wants to serve. Can someone tell me where I can find an example of a Petition. Thanks.

You may be able to find something on the Philadelphia Register of Wills website, but I believe that this may require more legal assistance. It is not a common situation.

John

~ ~ ~

John B. Whalen, Jr., J.D., LL.M.

John B. Whalen, Jr., Esq. provides free initial home consultations seven (7) days per week, including all evenings, weekends, and holidays, from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.

Mr. Whalen's telephone number is 610-407-0220,
his email address is jbwj@comcast.net,
his website is www.whalenwillslaw.com, and
his blog is www.whalenestateplanninglawyer.com.

Mr. Whalen is an AV Peer Review Attorney and Counselor at Law, is listed in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and is Avvo Rated 10.0 Superb.

Mr. Whalen has spoken for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and the Delaware County Estate Planning Council, and has had his legal articles published by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, the Pennsylvania Law Weekly, and the Martindale.Com website, and he has had his law blogs published on the Lawyers.Com website.

Wills and estates topics