Need soft copy of I129

Asked 6 months ago - Irving, TX

I need a copy of I129 and I797. They were sent to my previous employer after approval by USCIS. Is there any way I can request a soft copy of the same form USCIS?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You may continue needing it. Both are properties of the employer. The only way to get those is to ask the employer.

    The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed... more
  2. Giacomo Jacques Behar


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . No, unfortunately not. Both of these documents are sent to you and our property of the employer/petitioner and Not the beneficiary's (you).

    Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that... more
  3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . The counsel of record should retain all copies as a diligent counsel.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,654 answers this week

3,085 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,654 answers this week

3,085 attorneys answering