Need soft copy of I129

Asked 6 months ago - Irving, TX

I need a copy of I129 and I797. They were sent to my previous employer after approval by USCIS. Is there any way I can request a soft copy of the same form USCIS?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . You may continue needing it. Both are properties of the employer. The only way to get those is to ask the employer.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . No, unfortunately not. Both of these documents are sent to you and our property of the employer/petitioner and Not the beneficiary's (you).

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . The counsel of record should retain all copies as a diligent counsel.