Need Representation in Tacoma Washington US District Court for Disorderly Conduct

Asked over 5 years ago - Tacoma, WA

I live in Kentucky, but was charged while at Mt. Rainer in Tacoma, WA. I'm looking for representation and would like to know rates. Thanks!

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Answered . It is very difficult to know the complexity of a case without more information. It would be best for you to contact a defense attorney who is licensed to practice in the United States Western District Court of Washington directly. This allows an attorney to ask and get answers to certain questions, while having the protection of confidentiality. It is important you be confortable with your attorney and short of sitting down with them, a phone conversation is the next best thing.

Related Topics

Criminal defense

Criminal law establishes the classifications of crimes, how guilt or innocence is determined, and the types of punishment or rehabilitation that may be imposed.

Criminal court

A criminal court tries only criminal offenses, such as theft, assault and battery, or drug possession. Civil courts handle civil cases, such as lawsuits.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,404 answers this week

3,618 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,404 answers this week

3,618 attorneys answering