Need Representation in Tacoma Washington US District Court for Disorderly Conduct

Asked over 5 years ago - Tacoma, WA

I live in Kentucky, but was charged while at Mt. Rainer in Tacoma, WA. I'm looking for representation and would like to know rates. Thanks!

1. Answered . It is very difficult to know the complexity of a case without more information. It would be best for you to contact a defense attorney who is licensed to practice in the United States Western District Court of Washington directly. This allows an attorney to ask and get answers to certain questions, while having the protection of confidentiality. It is important you be confortable with your attorney and short of sitting down with them, a phone conversation is the next best thing.