Need options to protect myself & my family financially after contacting the FAA for violations by company. Being blacklisted.

Asked 6 months ago - Phoenix, AZ

Took FAA violation to management, then to the FAA. After 8 months of favorable service, was put on a PIP a few weeks after I brought up violations. After trying to work within the PIP I brought issues to Parent corp. Was notified the PIP was "on hold for due diligence". The next 4 months I have been treated and held to different rules and standards than my peers. Resources being taken away so my projects fail, I’m banned from any correspondence with the customer until approved by management adding days to a behind schedule. Management has meetings and correspondence with customers that I'm left out of and meetings with peers internally I am left out of. Management will not attend meetings and direct their reports to work on other projects prior to mine. Have whistle blower claim.

1. Guy D Knoller

Answered . What knowledge do you have that the your employer had knowledge of your report to the FAA before changing your work and putting you on a pip? And, was there any basis in fact for the PIP?