Need of criminal defense attorney who specializes in criminal law only. Any recommendations?

Duarte, CA |

Looking for an attorney who specializes in criminal defense and has had many successful employee grand theft embezzlement cases in LA county.

You should (a) look at attorney profiles, and reviews in Avvo. It will give a good indication as to what attorneys to interview. Also, check out the attorneys websites and see if you can view their recent cases and outcomes. This should give you a good idea as to what the attorney does.

Elliot Zarabi
www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com
213-612-7720

Elliot Zarabi www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com 213-612-7720 This answer does not constitute full legal advise. I do not know the full details of the case and therefore cannot make a full determination on your case or your answer. I always recommend speaking to an attorney in detail regarding your case.

Take your time and pick the attorney who best fits your perceived needs. Call me if you wish to discuss representation.

Our firm has a former Federal Prosecutor who has both prosecuted embezzlement and defended against these charges. Here are some articles about him:

http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/marvin-l-rudnick

You may want to focus on finding an attorney who has handles white collar crime cases. Many of us on Avvo offer free consultations.

http://orangecounty.criminallaw.com

Yes, this is a white collar crime case. I would like to discuss my case with you. Please let me know when would be a good time to call. Thank you.

Karren Melinda Kenney

Karren Melinda Kenney

Great. Call me on my cell between 1 and 2pm. (714) 504-5588

Look for someone with credentials and someone you speak with and trust that they will fight for you. As a Former Deputy D.A, and a Certified Criminal Law Specialist, we have handled 100's of employee theft cases over the past 20 years. That being said, every case is different and no attorney can give you any guarantees as to a future outcome. If you want to speak with me personally, call my office at 661-267-1313. I wish you well.......David Wallin

Sounds like you need a "white collar" criminal attorney. That is for non-violent crimes such as embezzlement, fraud, licensing issues, workers compensation fraud, insurance fraud, etc. They are often treated as very serious crimes with major potential penalties including jail time and major fines, even though related to non-violent crimes. See www.chakmakislaw.com for more information.

I agree with what my colleagues are saying. One thing to consider is if the case does not settle is whether you feel that your attorney can effectively represent you in front of a jury which can be a different skill set from trying to get you an acceptable offer. You can contact me through my website:

www.losangelesdefenders.com

Well as I am sure you can see, you have come to the right place. We ALL handle theft related cases and that's all embezzlement case. Just a different form of theft. Grand theft is almost always a state and not a federal case and we all work in both courts. Nothing terribly different between Embezzlement, Grand Theft and other forms of Larceny and Theft.

Most of us who are Los Angeles based lawyers handle all the LA County Courts. I know I do. Consultations to discuss your case with local attorneys are usually free. It is free to call our firm for a free consult if you desire.

Brian Michaels
Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyer
www.socalcrimdefense.com
3109919179

Most of the posters on the criminal forum for California are solely criminal defense attorneys. These cases must be handled by an experienced criminal defense attorney. Give me a call if you would like a free consultation.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Southern California Criminal Defense Attorney
(310) 707-7131
www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

Business topics