Need my green card, Whats less expensive a fiance visa or getting married?

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

My boyfriend is US citizen but he leaves in dallas and i live in torreon mexico, im trying to get my visa but also we're thinking to get married so i can stay with him but i want to do it legally, we don't have much money, we want to know what its best, getting married or get a fiancé visa We have a 1 month baby, we just want something faster and the best for the three of us, any advice would help us a lot and we'll really appreciate it thank you so much

1. Pablo Husayn Nossa

10

2

Answered . The cost and timing is about the same. Marriage and then consular processing is slightly cheaper and you will have a GC sooner ad well.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . I agree. The immigrant and consulate processing route is the most suitable.

3. Olga Bychok

7

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Fiancee visa path is rather long and expensive.

4. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

Answered . Bringing him in as your husband is cheaper, but will take twice as long to bring him to the US.

5. Tsirina Goroshit

Pro

5

Answered . Marriage based visa as a spouse is cheaper and safer, however you may obtain fiance visa a bit faster.

6. John K Lassen

2

Answered . Fiance faster

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630