Need more explanation for my U visa application?

Ontario, CA |
Filed under: Immigration U visa

3 months ago I respond the RFE and just got today I got a notification via email I'm from Philippines.

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On June 22, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

What is this mean it's Approved or Not my U visa application?

1. Congratulations, sounds like it was approved.

This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

2. It would appear your EAD has been approved and is being issued. This would coincide with an approval of the U Visa. If you are approved for your U, then you'll receive an approval notice. At the bottom of the approval notice will be your I-94 that you'll need to keep with you at all times to prove lawful status.

3. For this to make any sense it must mean that your EAD is approved. For your EAD to be approved you U visa must have been approved first.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.