NEED LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTY..EVERY ATTY WANT PERSONAL INJURY, MEDICAL MALPRACTICE..I NEED LEGAL MALPRACTICE..

Asked almost 2 years ago - Selden, NY

I HIRED TIM GLYNN OF SETAUKET TO HANDLE A BUSINESS TRANSACTION, TO PURCHASE A BUSINESS THAT I PUT $10,000 DOWN ON. THE ATTY UNDERSTOOD MY SON COULD NOT BE IN HIS OFFICE FROM 9-5. HE TOOK THE CASE KNOWING THIS...CHARGED ME $100 DOLLARS TO TALK TO MY SON ON A DELI LINE. $100 TO TELL ME TO HAVE A PAPER NOTIZED. THEN WALKED OFF THE CASE BECAUSE HE SAID HE DID NOT WANT TO WORK WITH THE NEW ATTY PUT ON THE OTHER SIDE. WOULD NOT ME MET MY SON AFTER NORMAL OFFICE HOURS AS WAS AGREED WHEN TAKING THE CASE. JUDGE ALLOWED HIM TO WITHDARAW...AS YOU MIGHT KNOW I LOST AND AM BEING SUED BY THE OTHER SIDE.
JOEL ZIEGLER, BY THE WAY A LEGAL MALPRACTICE. REAL ESTATE SITUATION... PAID HIM AND HE NEVER FILED TRANSFER PAPERS WITH SUFFOLK COUNTY CLERK..NOW I'M FIGHTING 6 YEARS WITH MY CONDO AND MY LOSE IT BECAUSE

JOEL ZIEGLER OF SMITHTOWN, IHAD NO AUNT PUT HER PERSONAL INJURY CASE WITH....NORTH SHORE HOSP.. I WAS ALSO HER RN WHILE SHE WAS BADLY HURT...HE PUT MY NURSING BILL INTO THE CASE..I HAD A LEIN ON THE CASE FOR $81 THOUSAND..AFTER SHE DIED HE SETTLED THE CASE TO THIS DAY I HAVE RECEIVED NOT ONE DIME.... MITCHELL WINN WAS MY ATTY IN COURT, BUT BECAUSE OF ALL HIS ERROR I ENDED UP AS PRO SE...YOU KNOW HOW THE COURT TREATS YOU.....JOEL TOLD IN HIS PAPERS MY AUNT ONLY NEEDED A NURSES AIDE,,, WHY SHOULD I BE PAID AS A RN...BUT IT WAS OK TO PUT SHE NEEDED RN CARE INHER LAWSUIT.
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE ABUSES OF ATTYS THAT I HAVE HAD TO ENDUR.....GOD HELP US ALL...IF THERE IS ONE HONEST GOD FEAR ATTY OUT THERE TO HELP PLEASE HELP...PLEASE.......I NEED TO FILE A LEGAL MALPRACTICE CASE IN 10 DAYS OR LOSE MY RIGHT.....GOD HELP US ALL

Pro

4

1

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with a lawyer. Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. You can Google "legal malpractice lawyer" and your state to find a list of attorneys. Call one to get a free consultation to discuss the facts and circumstances.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Jason Alexander Richman

1

1

Answered . In terms of substance, Legal Malpractice is no different than any other case. There must be some failure on the part of the defendant (attorney), and there must also be directly traceable losses to the plaintiff (you) as a result of that failure.

In order to assess the case a new lawyer must be able to review all of the documentation. Your account of it may be 100% accurate but without the documentation, no definitive answers can be given.

There are many attorneys capable of evaluating your case right there on the island. Call one and set up a free consultation at which you should present the lawyer with all of your documents to review.