Need legal help for dui in Augusta, GA

Asked about 1 year ago - Augusta, GA

I was charged with a dui in Washington, GA but I live in Augusta, GA. My problem is that I can't find a lawyer that is willing to handle my case that is within in my budget. Can anyone help?

1. Kevin Aaron Chastine

Pro

10

Answered . Depending on your budget, you should be able to find someone to represent you. Fees are a difficult thing; you want to find someone within your budget, but you want that person to be able to invest as much time in your case as possible. Many of us are flexible and can offer payment plans, so don't give up!

2. Michael David Barber Jr.

7

Answered . How many attorneys have you tried/spoken with?

3. David Stephen Klein

7

Answered . You are having trouble because of the travel distance to Washington. Shop for an attorney who may take payments. You only have 10 days to appeal the suspension of your license to DDS, so time is of the essence.

4. Derek Anthony Patrin

Pro

8

Answered . There are several very good candidates on this website, use it to your advantage. Don't give up on finding the right fit.

5. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

7

Answered . Go to Find a Lawyer on this site or go to court and see if you qualify for the public defender.