Need legal advice from someone familiar with GEORGIA procedures.

Augusta, GA |

I need to desperately discover my ( our ) lawyers activity on his case or inactivity as history shows. I feel more than abused He is worse He is totally disabled and we sit like sitting ducks . Everyone we ask refers us back to former attorney..which he was the THIRD cause no one else did anything on his case either after I demanded to see his file. I am very scared now as their inactivity and TOTAL IGNORING has led to statute problems. We can not have this but we have been at their mercy . He was appraised of our new email address and phone number,...Last I HEARD was " we'll be calling you (me) in for your DEPOSITION*** THAT was the last. What course of action to do ? Been to legal board in GA. One we had contact with to do something is NO LONGER THERE of course.

1. Sometimes things do not happen like one may think or as soon as one may think. You have retain an attorney and you have put your trust in that attorney.. Give that attorney the opportunity to handle the case. Just because you do not hear something within a certain time period does nor mean the attorney does not have your best interest at heart. If you think there is a problem make an appointment and talk with the attorney.

Darrell B. Reynolds,
    Attorney and Counselor at Law
    2385 Lawrenceville Highway, Ste D
    Decatur, Ga. 30033
    404-636-6616