Skip to main content

Need lawyer for sue a car dealer

Wayne, NJ |

I purchased a new car, on the contact,the cash value of car becomed $750 more than the price the sales promised me,we signed it and found the problem after we got the car,is there any way we could get money back,the salesperson didn't answer my phone about this matter

Attorney Answers 1

  1. I need more information such as the specific problems with the car to see if such qualifies under the NJ Lemon Law. As for the contract price, I would also need to review your documents.

    Herbert Tan, Esq.

    The National Newark Building
    744 Broad Street, 16th Fl.
    Newark, New Jersey 07102
    (973) 735-2681 (W)
    (973) 735-2682 (F)

    Manhattan Office
    305 Broadway, 14th Floor
    New York, New York 10007
    (888) TAN-LAWS