Need information on defamation and cyberbullying.

Philadelphia, PA |

My daughter had an AskFm page and someone was asking questions that were threatening, attacking the character of myself, my 2 children, and my 2 grandchildren; then 2 instagram pages were made; one with our instagram names, street, neighborhood name, and obscenities; and today 8/9/13 another instagram page was made with our full names, address, neighborhood name, and vulgar obscene messages. the pages also had a picture of my daughter and the other one has a very x-rated picture on it. It is very disturbing and I want to find out who it is, and perhaps press charges.

1. What you can do is contact the Bar to see if there are any legal aid clinics in your area that can help you with representation. You may also want to see if there are any other bar-supported resources where you can contact and speak with an attorney for free (like a free consultation or an attorney working pro-bono.)

Civil rights topics