Need info about cash for keys? Short Sale.

Patchogue, NY |

House full of mold, tried to save house and lost all my savings, had a BK. Kids were still sick so I left. House covered in BK.Doing a short sale now. My mortgage holder is Capital One bank. The RE agent said something about possibly getting cash when we close. I haven't signed contract yet.. My question is this. Im wondering if the amount of cash most people get depends on the purchase price or how much the bank makes on the deal? The realtor the purchase price really low.. Although I dont mind, Im afraid it will come back to bite me.Can any one offer advice? And possibly some other helpful tips?

First speak to your bankruptcy lawyer. Need consult with a real estate lawyer.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

Recommended articles about Bankruptcy and debt