Need help with N400 citizenship, question 16. Had traffic violations. Cases dismissed

I am filing for a n400 application. Questions 16 requires "if i had receive any citations" . I had three traffic (speeding) citations in last three years. I paid fine for the first citation and attended the traffic school and case was dismissed (cost $350 approx). Second citation was dismissed by court and money was refunded (approx $380) due to wrong ticket given to me. Third citation was also dismissed by the court and money was refunded($480 approx). I need to know if this will be an issue in the filing. Also, i don't have documents available which states the exact dates of citation. How will i handle this or do i really need to enter exact dates. Thanks

Corona, CA -

Kyndra L. Mulder

Kyndra L. Mulder

Immigration Attorney - Jacksonville, FL

It is normally not necessary to include your record of traffic citations as long as they are for typical speeding... Anything above a typical citation shold be included, ie reckless driving.
Inspite of the fact that it is not necessary, it is a good idea to provide as much infomration as possible. A copy of your driving record would be sufficient.
When putting date in the application be a precise as possible. The record you receive of your driving record will provide you with the dates of your citations.

Elizabeth Clare Surin

Elizabeth Clare Surin

Immigration Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

Normally, speedings citations are not what they are looking for.

Gen Kimura

Gen Kimura

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

I agree with my colleagues.