Need help with N400 citizenship, question 16. Had traffic violations. Cases dismissed

Corona, CA |

I am filing for a n400 application. Questions 16 requires "if i had receive any citations" . I had three traffic (speeding) citations in last three years. I paid fine for the first citation and attended the traffic school and case was dismissed (cost $350 approx). Second citation was dismissed by court and money was refunded (approx $380) due to wrong ticket given to me. Third citation was also dismissed by the court and money was refunded($480 approx). I need to know if this will be an issue in the filing. Also, i don't have documents available which states the exact dates of citation. How will i handle this or do i really need to enter exact dates.
Thanks

1. It is normally not necessary to include your record of traffic citations as long as they are for typical speeding... Anything above a typical citation shold be included, ie reckless driving.
    Inspite of the fact that it is not necessary, it is a good idea to provide as much infomration as possible. A copy of your driving record would be sufficient.
    When putting date in the application be a precise as possible. The record you receive of your driving record will provide you with the dates of your citations.

2. Normally, speedings citations are not what they are looking for.

An attorney-client relationship is not formed by my responses to questions on Avvo. My responses are not intended to be legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.