Need help with my fiances deportation issue?

San Francisco, CA |

my fiance was deported under section 212 of the act and ordered removed from the united states bh an immigration judge in proceedings under section 240 of the act initiated as a result of having been present in the us without admission or porole in 2008 he was deported for 10 years is there a way he can reenter the us ligaly before the 10 years what can i do to help him if im engaged with him and i am a US citizen

You would have to get married first and then he may be eligible for a 601 waiver. Consult with an attorney.

He would need both an I-212 and an I-601 waiver.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104