Need help with immigration citizenship interview issue ...

almost one month before i went for naturalization interview and i passed all the test at the end of interview , officer gave me n-652 with passed test and check section B decision can not be made about your application .
no criminal history , just one arrest with immigration officer many years ago ( more than 5 years ago ) because of visa expire and result was approved asylum in immigration court .
had 2 infraction miner thicket paid them all ..
was 2 weeks in immigration jail before get my asylum .
please help me with this i am so worry , what should i do now ?!!!
thank you

1. Just wait. So long as you disclosed all of these in your application and interview and there is nothing else, you should be fine

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. I agree with my colleague. The fact section B decision was checked does not necessarily mean that you have been denied. Often it means they are awaiting other background checks - this often happens when applicants have moved several times, FBI has backlog on checking certain countries, assigned officer was a case backlog, etc....

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

3. Wait.

USCIS has up to 120 days after the interview to make a decision.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.