NEED HELP WITH G-325

Asked about 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

Hi I'm petitioner for my sibling for I-130 to immigrate him to U.S. as member of my family, I know for know its not required to file G-325 along with I-130. But I decide to file it along with I-130 G-325 as well. So I went into the uscis web site to download the form G-325, here is the confusion comes. Which one of those is appropriate for Me and my Brother G-325, G-325A, G-325B, G325C ? which one of this form should I file for both of us ? and I think I have to file two G-325 forms one for me one for him, am I right ? any advice appreciated thank you

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . The form has very detailed instructions on www.uscis.gov/forms

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . You are only required to file a G-325 when filing a petition for your spouse. Period. One is clearly not needed in your situation. Please don't create any needless complications to yourself and petition.

3. Dean P Murray

1

Answered . There is no need to file the G-325 as it is not required for the petition that you have filed. There is no benefit to be gained from submitting it, and you could cause problems for yourself instead.

4. Stanley P. Walker

Answered . You, the petitioner and your brother, the beneficiary, should both complete, sign and submit a G-325A and attach them to the I-130 petition. I would also recommend consulting a qualified immigration lawyer for assistance. Good luck.