Need help to write a complaint for defamation suite out of Oregon, from a newspaper article ,and radio show full of lies

Houston, TX |

I have been attacked for over a year by a group of adults all living in different states. This group have been on radio shows and have been accusing me of crimes such as theft, murder, prostitution, and even accused me of working as a snitch for the FBI. They want to destroy me, I then hired a organization to help and then the man I hired turned on me too and joined in on the public slander after he was paid 10,000.00. Its one hell of a mess but it has destroyed my life...

1. Defamation lawsuits are difficult to prove on damages generally--you will need to hire an attorney in Oregon to pursue this potential claim--time limitations DO apply so it would be best to consult with an attorney in Oregon soon.

*This information should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.