Need help for traffic issue and citizenship oath ceremony ....

Asked over 1 year ago - Tarzana, CA

i just got minor traffic citation 2 weeks ago and i do have citizenship oath ceremony in few days , the problem is my thicket is not ready yet to pay ( i mean they did not issue the thicket from the court ) so what should i do ?
is that gone make problem in oath ceremony ? ( its just minor traffic thicket ( infraction ) )
any suggestion ?

1. Seth Andrew Weinstein

2

Answered . You will not have a problem with your Oath over a traffic ticket.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Practicing throughout Southern California
    (310) 707-7131
    www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . If it is a minor traffic violation it should not prevent you from naturalizing. If asked, make sure to disclose it.