Need help for traffic issue and citizenship oath ceremony ....

Tarzana, CA |

i just got minor traffic citation 2 weeks ago and i do have citizenship oath ceremony in few days , the problem is my thicket is not ready yet to pay ( i mean they did not issue the thicket from the court ) so what should i do ?
is that gone make problem in oath ceremony ? ( its just minor traffic thicket ( infraction ) )
any suggestion ?

If it is a minor traffic violation it should not prevent you from naturalizing. If asked, make sure to disclose it.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

You will not have a problem with your Oath over a traffic ticket.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Practicing throughout Southern California
(310) 707-7131
www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.